Interior Painting: Colorado Springs
The interior painting in your Colorado Springs home should match how you want to feel on a daily basis. Maintained, fresh, vibrant, and clean. Don’t just make a statement to guests, make a statement to yourself that this is your space and it’s a place where you feel comfortable.
Imagine how you’ll feel when you aren’t thinking how about how much you want to update your paint. Focus on how it will feel after you are enjoying the new look of your interior paint job.
Professional Interior Painting: Colorado Springs
Greg Unseth specializes in superior Colorado Springs interior painting. Don’t settle for boring white walls. Smudge marks and little hand prints in your hallways and stairwells don’t have to bother you anymore! We have a solution! We specialize in custom interior house painting for your Colorado Springs home or office.
Nothing shouts pride of ownership and a custom feel more than a brand new interior paint job. We can make your home or office look warmer and more inviting for all who enter without breaking the budget. We can make your next interior house painting project something your Colorado Springs neighbors will be jealous of. While we’re at it we can even paint the exterior of your home.
Residential Interior Paint
Greg Unseth Painting offers so many professional painting and sealing options for the interior of your home. We work around your schedule and cater the job to fit your needs. You can expect the highest level of pride and service in our detailed work. Our Commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched in the Colorado area and we would love to hear from you regarding a free quote.
A New Look For Your Home With New Paint
There is almost nothing like the feeling of refreshing your home with new paint. It can change the way you look at a room entirely. Make that living room a place you want to live. Turn that man cave into a place you’d actually want to hang out. Make your kitchen and dinning room a place you want to have guests.
There Isn’t A Job We Can’t Handle
There really isn’t a job we can’t handle. If you need it painted and it is part of your house we can more than likely handle it. Don’t leave the job to an less experience company. We’ve been doing this for almost 40 years and have helped hundreds of happy customers along the way!
Give grampa a call, he’ll cover it all!
Call (719) 550-0445
- We will move all furniture as needed, cover it in plastic, and return all furniture to its original place at the conclusion of the paint job.
- We will cover all flooring and mask all woodwork and areas not being painted.
- Switch plate covers, fixtures and other wall mounted devices will be removed and/or masked.
- We fill all holes and stress cracks, perform minor drywall and texture repairs, and caulk windows, jambs, and painted woodwork as needed.
- Stain blocking primers will be applied to all mildew, tar staining, water staining, and any other substance which can bleed through the new paint film.
Once we get all of the preliminary work done, we can start on the interior painting in your home or office.
- Most interior paint is strictly brush & roll application.
- We will spray some surfaces occasionally, such as popcorn ceilings and new, smooth doors where brush marks are unacceptable.
- Coverage is 100% guaranteed. If you can see the old paint color through the new paint film, we will paint it again.
The job isn’t complete after the paint is applied. Interior house painting makes quite a mess, and we believe in leaving the job site the same or better than when we arrived. Putting the final touches to the paint job and fully cleaning up is vital to a quality finished product.
Touch Up & Clean Up
- Upon completion of the project, our team will inspect the entire home and touch up areas as needed. We will then have the homeowner inspect the job with our team again to ensure we have not missed anything.
- All paint chips, masking paper, plastic, tape, and any other trash will be properly picked up and removed from the property and we will vacuum the carpeting. We will leave your home in the same shape we found it in when the project was started.
- Most paint jobs are multi-day projects. We will clean up after ourselves at the end of each day, leaving your home in a clean, orderly manner.