Colorado Springs Exterior Painting
Hiring an exterior painting contractor is a great way to protect your home from bad weather and increase the value of your home through curb appeal.
Protecting your home from damaging sun exposure and harsh weather has never been easier than with Greg Unseth Painting and Exteriors. After all, it is everything we specialize in.
Greg Unseth Painting and Exteriors is a leader in Colorado Springs when it comes to protecting and beautifying your property such as a home or business. Because of our experience of over 40 years, we have developed systems that are tried and true to create the perfect home painting outcomes.
With thousands of happy clients, our reputation continues to expand. We only use top-of-the-line quality painting products to ensure satisfaction. On top of that our work includes some of the best warranties in the state of Colorado.
Find out why we are the best exterior painters in Colorado Springs. Call us today.
- Power washing of all painted or stained surfaces as needed.
- Scraping & wire brushing all loose, peeling paint.
- Prime coat applied by brush or roller to all bare wood surfaces and delaminated siding.
- Caulking all windows, doors, cracks, and joints as needed with top of the line Elastomeric caulking.
- Filling all nail holes and re-nailing all loose siding & trim.
- Masking of all windows, doors, brick, stone, fixtures, and any other surfaces in which paint is not being applied. We will also cover all concrete, decking, bushes, and landscaping up close to the home.
After the precursory work is completed, it is time to begin the exterior house painting process.
- All larger body surfaces will be sprayed with an airless sprayer. We cross-spray these areas both vertically and horizontally to ensure a strong, thick paint film. We NEVER water down our paints or stains, as the products are engineered to be applied as delivered.
- Extremely cracked wood siding will sometimes require a backroll system after our spray application to ensure proper paint film penetration into the cracked areas.
- Trim surfaces will be a brush and roll application method.
- We ALWAYS guarantee 100% coverage. If you can see the old paint through the new paint film, we will paint it again!
Many exterior painting companies in Colorado Springs might stop here. With Greg Unseth Painting and Exteriors, we go above and beyond for complete customer satisfaction. We treat your paint job like it is our own.
- Upon completion of the project, our team will inspect the entire home and touch up areas as needed. We will then have the homeowner inspect the job with our team again to ensure we have not missed anything.
- All large paint chips, masking paper, plastic, tape, and any other trash will be properly picked up and removed from the property. We will leave your yard in the same shape we found it in when the project was started.
- Most paint jobs are multi-day projects. We will clean up after ourselves at the end of each day, leaving your home in a clean, orderly manner
After everything is completed, your house will look better than new. And if all of this isn’t enough, our exterior house painting service comes with a variety of warranty options. Browse them below and then give us a call!
Why Greg Unseth Painting & Exteriors?
When it comes to the exterior of your home, nothing makes a bigger impact than a fresh coat of paint. That’s why choosing the right Colorado Springs painters to tackle your exterior house painting project is so important. At Greg Unseth Painting & Exteriors, we understand that the colors you choose for the exterior of your home are an extension of your personal style and taste. That’s why our team of experienced exterior house painters takes the time to help you choose the perfect color scheme to complement your home’s architecture and landscaping. With a focus on quality and attention to detail, we take pride in delivering exceptional results that will leave you thrilled with your newly painted home.
At Greg Unseth Painting & Exteriors, we offer several options when it comes to product and warranties. Whether you are looking for the best system for your long-term residence or you need a more affordable option to sell your home, we have the options to fit.
Lifetime Paint & 10 Year Labor Warranty: With Sherwin William’s Duration and Resilience paints, we will warranty our labor for a full 10 years against uneven fade, chipping, peeling, and cracking, and Sherwin Williams will stand behind their paint with a full Lifetime Paint Warranty for as long as you own your home.
25 Year Paint & 7 Year Labor Warranty: With Sherwin William’s Super Paint, Greg Unseth Painting will warranty our labor for a full 7 years against uneven fade, chipping, peeling, and cracking, and Sherwin Williams will stand behind their paint with a 25 year pro-rated warranty, as long as you own your home.
3 Year Labor & Material Warranty on Solid Stain: For our customers who have real wood siding, we will warrant our labor and solid stain product (Sherwin Williams Woodscapes or Super Stain Solid Stain) for 3 years against uneven fade, chipping, peeling, and cracking.
Notes on our warranties:
1) Greg Unseth Painting & Exteriors will transfer and honor the remainder of any labor warranty with the sale of your home, however, all paint warranties from Sherwin Williams are non-transferable.
2) Greg Unseth Painting & Exteriors believes in full transparency and integrity and there are a few surfaces that may be excluded in your warranty. Items such as decking, wood window frames, raised wood panel garage doors, and horizontal surfaces require extra maintenance and may not be included in our warranty. Your sales representative will cover these items with you at the time of your free estimate and you will be provided with a copy of our warranty.
This warranty offers you only specific legal rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.